Shoalhaven Nannies has an extensive screening process; care is taken to recruit professionals in the field, providing families with the most suitably qualified and experienced Nannies and Babysitters. You will be part of a larger network of professionals caring for the wellness and wellbeing of families, children, the South Coast Community and visitors to the area.
Applicants must meet our required Selection Criteria to go on to the next step in our screening process.
- Over the age of 18 years of age
- Hold Child Care, Nursing or Teaching Qualifications.
- At least 1 years Childcare or Nanny Experience
- Current and Contactable References
- Current Senior First Aide, CPR & Anaphylaxis Certificates
- Must have a Driver’s license and access to a car
- A Current Working with Children Check
- An Australian Resident
Pre-screen Phone Interview
Once you have completed the below Online Interest Form, we will contact you at a convenient time for a pre-screen phone interview. During this call we get more information about your childcare career to date, your experience and how our agency can be of service to you.
Based on your Pre-screen Phone Interview we will decide whether to move forward with a face to face interview. Supporting Documentation will be required prior to the Face to Face Interview.
Apply to be a Nanny
Fill out and submit Shoalhaven Nannies Nanny Application Form on our website. You are required to complete and return this form and photocopies of the below documentation prior to an interview being arranged. Failure to do so will delay your application.
- Current Resume
- Current up to date Senior First Aide, CPR & Anaphylaxis Certificates
- Formal Qualification Certificate/s
- 100 Points of Identification (Passport, Drivers Licence, Photo ID Card, Medicare, Birth certificate or a bill with your name and current address on it (we need to verify your identity)
- Working With Children Check Clearance Certificate
- Current Photo for Identification purposes
- Any relevant documents to support your application
Face to Face Interview
When you attend your interview you will need to bring all the items listed above with you so that originals can be sighted.
At this time we will review childcare experience and education but to also find out about your childcare career goals, job preferences and what type of position or work you are looking for. This allows Shoalhaven Nannies to assess your availability and areas of expertise.
If your interview is successful and the required reference checks are made; a time will be arranged to go over the current In-House Policies for your role and a Trial Day set to deem the suitability to represent the agency. We will then be able to place you on our books and send you out to interviews.
We anticipate that your education and experience in Child Care will help us tremendously in continuing to provide peace of mind to the families of the local community and visitors to the area using the services of Shoalhaven Nannies. We look forwarded to discussing your child care career to date and providing you with regular assignments in your chosen field of choice and areas of expertise and based on your availability for work.